IT Auditor (IT Audit Professional), Coca-Cola European Partners
What you become a part of:
Coca-Cola European Partners is a major fast-moving goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler by revenue. Our people make, sell and distribute the world’s best loved drinks across 13 countries in Western Europe.
We are seeking a highly motivated IT Audit Professional to join our Corporate Audit Services Team (CAS). You will help the team achieve its mission, which is to deliver risk-targeted audit and advisory services that add value to the organisation. In this role, you will play an active role in the planning and execution of risk-based audit engagements and SOX 404 audit testing. You will have the opportunity to learn about CCEP’s business through the performance of risk-based audits (operational and financial) that help the Company analyse and improve its financial and operating controls.
What to expect:
- Execution of the annual IT SOX 404 audit testing with full accountability on the control testing assigned throughout the audit cycle, by means of close collaboration with co-source providers, the Company’s external auditor (EY), CCEP’s IT Security/Governance team, and CCEP’s controllership office.
- Assist in the development of the audit scope and objectives (including risk assessment and planning), audit programs, and actively participate in fieldwork and reporting phases of engagements, following CAS department standards.
- Participate in meetings with management to define the scope and timing of audits, review audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist in the definition of data analytics procedure to support audit engagements as needed.
- Support operational and business process Internal Audits on technical IT related matters as needed.
- Up to 40% international travel may be required throughout our territories so experience functioning well in different cultures and societies is critical. Fluency in English is required - as we operate in other European countries, knowledge of French, German, Spanish, Bulgarian or Dutch is an asset.
- Experience in IT Audit, IT Security, or Internal Audit gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment. Strong knowledge of internal control environments within the IT function and understanding of technology risks and controls relevant to a complex corporate IT environment.
- Basic understanding of financial systems and processes, and ideally the risk and control activities within a consumer goods business.
- Motivated and self-started, able to navigate a complex organisation with creative problem solving.
- Experience in auditing ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Possess, or willing to obtain IT Internal Audit Certification (CISA, CISM).
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply directly at https://www.ccep.jobs/