IT Audit Manager, Coca-Cola European Partners
What you become a part of:
Coca-Cola European Partners is a major fast-moving goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler by revenue. Our people make, sell and distribute the world’s best loved drinks across 13 countries in Western Europe.
We are seeking a highly motivated IT Audit Manager to join our Corporate Audit Services Team (CAS). You will help the team achieve its mission, which is to deliver risk-targeted audit and advisory services that add value to the organisation. In this role, you will lead the development of Corporate Audit Services’ IT Audit strategy to support the planning and execution of risk-based internal audit engagements and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 testing.
You will have the opportunity to learn about CCEP’s business through the performance of risk-based audits, including partnering with other auditors on operational and financial audits that help the Company analyse and improve its information technology governance, risk management and controls.
What to expect:
- Lead and execute the annual IT audit and SOX processes including scoping, budgeting, testing, and necessary activities within planning, fieldwork and wrap up.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with co-source providers, the Company’s external auditor (EY), and CCEP’s IT Security/Governance team; and CCEP’s controllership office.
- Lead and execute the workstreams within the IT SOX program for all entities and provide active coaching and development to team members.
- Lead and execute IT Internal Audit projects and provide active coaching and development to team members.
- Provide people management and career development to team member(s).
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders (IT, Internal Control, co-source providers, EY, etc.).
- Support operational and business process Internal Audits on technical IT related matters.
- Up to 40% international travel may be required throughout our territories so experience functioning well in different cultures and societies is critical. Fluency in English is required - as we operate in other European countries, knowledge of French, German, Spanish, Bulgarian or Dutch is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of internal control environments within the IT function and understanding of technology risks and controls relevant to a complex corporate IT environment.
- Demonstrated track record of success in delivering projects/audits.
- Proven experience in navigating complex organisations with creative problem solving.
- Experience or familiarity with cybersecurity and/or emerging AI technologies such as RPA.
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply directly at https://www.ccep.jobs/