Internal Auditor, Natural Resources Wales
Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, flexible working options, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice schemes.
The role will be reporting to the Internal Audit Manager. The post holder will deliver audit and consultancy work as allocated by the Manager or Head of Audit, to time, scope and in accordance with Public Sector Internal Audit Standards. The post holder will also co-ordinate recommendations follow up tracking. Where required, the post holder will provide advice to the organisation on internal controls, risk management and governance.
The candidate for this role will be either qualified or working towards the internal audit qualifications (CCAB, ACCA or CIIA will be considered).
Qualifications and Skills
- Holding or working towards a professional internal audit qualification.
- Broad knowledge of NRW and its functions.
- Knowledge of PSIAS.
- Good understanding of Risk Management.
- Experience of delivering risk based internal audits and consultancy in a large, complex organisation
- Delivery of assignments to time, scope and in accordance with PSIAS.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse complex information.
- Ability to write concise audit reports with clear recommendations.
- Ability to retain objectivity and confidentiality.
For more information, please visit our website.
Closing date: 3rd April 2020